Disease Management Support Programs
Your benefit plan with Pacific Blue Cross may include coverage for approved disease
management support programs.
is an approved provider for this benefit. Members and their dependents who are faced
with a cancer diagnosis now have the opportunity to obtain tools to improve recovery
and survival during and after cancer treatment.
Helping You to Manage Your Health
A team of Physicians and health care practitioners work with the patient to assist
in recovery, improve quality of life and help prevent cancer recurrence.
The programs are supported by current research and are intended to integrate with
Services available (including but not limited to)
- Support groups
- Tools for patient to take charge of their health
- Natural approaches to prevention and treatment
- Multidisciplinary team of Physicians and health care practitioners
- Individualized cancer survivorship plan
Program fees will be covered to a lifetime maximum of $300.
How to access these services
- You must have been diagnosed with cancer in the last 24 months
- You will need a doctor's referral
For more information about your benefits and to see if your plan includes the Disease
Management Support Program, visit CARESnet