Our websites have been tested to work with:
|Firefox 52 and later|
|Google Chrome 63 and later|
|Safari 10 and later|
|Microsoft Edge 40|
|Mobile Safari 11 and higher (iOS)|
|Chrome 67 and higher (Android and iOS)|
If you use an older version of one of these browsers, you may experience technical difficulties with registration, sign-in or regular usage.
Turn on Cookies
Our website requires cookies to be enabled on your browser. By default, cookies are turned on, but if it is not, please turn it on. Here are some examples on how you can do this:
Internet Explorer instructions
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on "Tools"
- Click on "Internet Options"
- Click on "Privacy"
- Click on "Advanced"
- Scroll down to the "Cookies" section
- To enable: Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is NOT checked.
- Click "OK" twice
- Click on "Tools" in the top toolbar
- Click on "Options" in the drop down box
- Click on "Privacy" in the category window
- Ensure the "Accept Cookies from site" is checked
- Click on "Safari" from the top menu and select "Preferences"
- Click on the padlock graphic titled "Security"
- Under "Accept Cookies" be sure that "Only from sites you navigate to" is selected.
Our website uses the latest security and encryption protocols to ensure your data remains private.See more details regarding secured browsing on our website.
Although our website is accessible on a dial-up connection, a persistent Internet connection, such as DSL, cable modem, or T1 line, is recommended.
Our website assumes full-screen browser use on a minimum 1024x768 display with 16-bit and above color depth.