Blue Chip plan enhancements expand coverage options for small businessesTuesday, Sep 1, 2020
We’re excited to announce significant enhancements to our Blue Chip product, offering Plan Sponsors a small business option that provides the flexibility of a large group plan at an affordable price.
As BC’s Health Benefits Society, we are dedicated to addressing the changing needs of our clients and members—particularly today, as we all navigate the impacts of COVID-19. To that end, we’re excited to announce significant enhancements to our Blue Chip product, offering Plan Sponsors a small business option that provides the flexibility of a large group plan at an affordable price.
The Blue Chip product now includes a number of new features and coverage options, including:
- Free access to 24/7, on-demand virtual health care
- New parent boost benefit for expecting and new parents
- Expanded coverage options
- Simplified Health Care Spending Account options
- Differentiated modules for Dental and Extended Health
- Better cost control for prescription drugs
- Access to our Business Support Program, offering Plan Sponsors exclusive discounts on key services for their organizations.
While our Blue Chip plan continues to evolve to meet the needs of our clients and members, the core purpose remains the same: to provide flexible plan options that will help Plan Sponsors attract and retain top talent, promote an engaging culture of health and wellbeing for their employees, and enjoy the cost efficiencies and benefits usually reserved for larger group plans.
If you would like to learn more about Blue Chip plan options for your business, visit pac.bluecross.ca/bluechip.