Webinar: Mental Health Training for People LeadersWednesday, Feb 16, 2022
Join MindBeacon for an upcoming webinar on how to create a psychologically safe workplace.
If you’re a people leader at your workplace, you're invited to join MindBeacon’s training session on how to create a psychologically safe workplace.
This session will help you understand the underlying needs of your employees and offer you actionable steps to support their mental health as well as how to measure psychological safety. You’ll learn how to create a workplace environment where employees can feel valued and perform at their best.
Featuring MindBeacon’s workplace mental health expert, Debbie Garshon, MSW, RSW, you’ll learn:
- What is psychological safety?
- Why does it matter?
- Benefits of a safe workplace
- Strategies for managers to ensure a safe workplace
- How to measure psychological safety
- Communication tools and techniques to support mental health conversations in the workplace
Date: Wednesday, February 23
Time: 9:00-10:00am PST