Providing your employees with a complete, affordable benefit plan has never been easier
In today's competitive job market, employers look for ways to attract and retain the best and brightest workforce. With Blue Chip you can provide your employees with a robust and comprehensive benefit plan without compromising your budget.
It's easy to get started. Pacific Blue Cross offers assistance with everything from enrollment to claiming procedures. And all claims are handled in our office right here in British Columbia.
Benefits for Employers:
- A solid benefit plan to attract and retain the best employees
- Easy to understand administration
- Convenient monthly payment plans with pre-authorized debit
New in September 2020:
- Expanded coverage options
- Simplified Health Care Spending Account options
- Differentiated modules for Dental and Extended Health
- Better cost control for prescription drugs
- Access to our Business Support Program, offering Plan Sponsors exclusive discounts on key services for their organizations.
Benefit for Members:
- Convenient pay-direct drugs
- Online claims submission
- Online access to claim and benefit information through Member Profile—our easy-to-use self-service website, and through our free mobile app. Direct deposit for claims payment.
- Access to our Employee & Family Assistance Program, and Second Medical Opinion benefit
- Award-winning call centre
- Medical, vision care and healthcare product savings through our Blue Advantage® program
- Access to Health Connected™—a health resource site for healthy living
New in September 2020
- Free access to 24/7, on-demand virtual health care through our partnership with EQ Care, Canada’s first virtual care provider.
- Expanded mental health support options, with coverage now applying to Registered Clinical Counsellors and our new online CBT programs. Learn more about iCBT.
- New parent boost benefit for expecting and new parents
- Blue RX drug plan – provides members with safe, high quality prescription drugs at an affordable price