Blue Chip enhancements available now for new clientsTuesday, Sep 1, 2020
We’re excited to announce significant enhancements to our Blue Chip product, offering your clients a small business option that provides the flexibility of a large group plan at an affordable price.
As BC’s Health Benefits Society, we are dedicated to addressing the changing needs of our clients—particularly today, as we all navigate the impacts of COVID-19. To that end, we’re excited to announce significant enhancements to our Blue Chip product, offering your clients a small business option that provides the flexibility of a large group plan at an affordable price.
The new Blue Chip product includes a number of new features and coverage options that meet or exceed other in-market product offerings, including:
- Free access to 24/7, on-demand virtual health care
- New parent boost benefit for expecting and new parents
- Expanded coverage options
- Simplified Health Care Spending Account options
- Differentiated modules for Dental and Extended Health
- Better cost control for prescription drugs
- Access to our Business Support Program, offering Plan Sponsors exclusive discounts on key services for their organizations.
While our Blue Chip plan continues to evolve to meet the needs of the market, the core purpose remains the same: to provide flexible plan options that will help your clients attract and retain top talent, promote an engaging culture of health and wellbeing for their employees, and enjoy the cost efficiencies and benefits usually reserved for larger group plans.
If you would like more information about the recent Blue Chip enhancements and updates, please visit pac.bluecross.ca/bluechip, or contact your Pacific Blue Cross Account Executive today.