Disease Management Support Programs
Help Your Employees Get Back to Wellness Sooner
Disease management support programs help your employees to manage their disease and get back to wellness sooner.
Pacific Blue Cross now provides clients with the option to add this benefit to their group plan. Currently, InspireHealth is an approved provider for this benefit.
InspireHealth provides Members and their Dependents, faced with a cancer diagnosis, the opportunity to obtain tools to improve recovery and survival during and after cancer treatment. A team of Physicians and health care practitioners work with the patient to assist in recovery, improve quality of life and help prevent cancer recurrence. The programs are supported by current research and are intended to integrate with conventional treatments.
Services available (including but not limited to)
- Support groups
- Tools for patient to take charge of their health
- Natural approaches to prevention and treatment
- Multidisciplinary team of Physicians and health care practitioners
- Individualized cancer survivorship plan
Program fees will be covered to a lifetime maximum of $300.
For members to access these services, they
- Must have been diagnosed with cancer in the last 24 months
- Need a doctor's referral