Here's how our hiring process works
What You Do:
- First, search our open positions for your career opportunity
- Next, complete the employment application online
What happens after you apply?
- We'll review your resume and application to determine whether you have the skills, job history, and experience for the job for which you're applying.
- If we determine there's a good match between your skills and experience and the job opportunity, we'll contact you.
- If we determine that you are not a good match for the current opportunity, we'll keep your application on file for six months and contact you if a more suitable position becomes available.
- Depending on the position you've applied for, we may request that you come to our office for a skill assessment (e.g. MS Word, Excel, data entry and typing)
- We'll then schedule time for you to meet with the hiring manager, and possibly other team members to review the opportunity, discuss what it's like to work here, and determine if there's a good fit.
- If you are a finalist for the position, we will perform our standard background and reference checks.
- If you are the best candidate, we'll then make you an offer.
- When you accept our offer to join the Pacific Blue Cross team, we'll guide you through our new hire orientation.
As part of the Pacific Blue Cross team, you'll make a difference and in return, enjoy a rewarding career
Current Career Opportunities